Divorced on notary paper, can I remarry ?

i am seprated with my wife with a mutual sepration bond with having it notarized in front of a lawyer since last 3 years i am not in contact with her since than and she also didn't contacted me i want to know that what to do for getting remarried

Dear,
First tell me that from which religion you belong?
Because there is in india, marriage is governed by religious laws and special marriage Act.
As so far your query about the authenticity of notary public agreement, there is no such divorce is allowed in India.

Prior to remarriage you have to obtain decree of divorce from competent court , because motorised separation paper has no legal sanctity and therefore till today your status is married.Hence no valid marriage can be performed during during subsistence of earlier marriage.

hello dear
if your previous wife is not litigant, you can get married.
as you are divorced with mutual consent which means that there is no any judicial matter which is yet to be solve
so you can get married
my regards are with you
thank you

Sorry but this is not valid divorce in the eye of law...or we can say you and your wife never get divorce so if you both want to live together then no problem...if you want to marry someone else then you have to file divorce mutual consent or single any one can file before getting married again someone else....

No there is no legal validity of this document.
Only after divorce u Can remarried. If u wife can't want to live with u then You both file a joint petition for mutual divorce under Hindu Marriage Act.