Divorce maintenance not received from the court. FIr has also been Fil

I filed divorce case in 2016 against dowry and harassment. I left boy home leaving all my belongings. After so much of wastage of time the court gave divorce without any maintenance and stree dhan . I donot have any money. I know that judge has been bribed by the opposite party please help I want by money back. I have also filled 498A in Gurgaon in 2016 also which is pending in course. Please hel how should I proceed.

Answers (3)

189 votes

Dear Client,

Raise the entire set of issues before the court in your pending 498A case. Further if your not satisfied by the judgment pronounced below you can raise your grivences before the appellate court.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

227 votes

you can file an appeal against the judgement to the extent to the extent that you may be granted alimony. usually in these types of cases court fixes alimony after examining he net worth of the husband.
visit chamber for further details

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
264 votes

I have seen your query carefully and found that the court had not awarded any permanent alimony to you at the time of divorce. According to the provisions of hindu marriage act you can file petition for maintenance after the judgment under section 25. You can also send a legal notice to your husband for returning your stridhan if your husband still not interested in returning the stridhan then you can file a criminal complaint under section 406 of indian panel code. if you want any further information or any other advice then contact me without any hesitation through administrator of this website for further assistance

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles