Divorce maintenance not received from the court. FIr has also been Fil

I filed divorce case in 2016 against dowry and harassment. I left boy home leaving all my belongings. After so much of wastage of time the court gave divorce without any maintenance and stree dhan . I donot have any money. I know that judge has been bribed by the opposite party please help I want by money back. I have also filled 498A in Gurgaon in 2016 also which is pending in course. Please hel how should I proceed.

Dear Client,

Raise the entire set of issues before the court in your pending 498A case. Further if your not satisfied by the judgment pronounced below you can raise your grivences before the appellate court.

Regards

you can file an appeal against the judgement to the extent to the extent that you may be granted alimony. usually in these types of cases court fixes alimony after examining he net worth of the husband.
visit chamber for further details

I have seen your query carefully and found that the court had not awarded any permanent alimony to you at the time of divorce. According to the provisions of hindu marriage act you can file petition for maintenance after the judgment under section 25. You can also send a legal notice to your husband for returning your stridhan if your husband still not interested in returning the stridhan then you can file a criminal complaint under section 406 of indian panel code. if you want any further information or any other advice then contact me without any hesitation through administrator of this website for further assistance