Divorce in case wife is having an extra marital affair

i am hindu ,i got married on 2013 actually my wife has illegal affair with other person ,few days back she has left with him,by taking some jewellery and money.i am having baby of 3 years ,but she didnot taken baby with her,after we gave police complaint,she came back to their mothers home.but after few days our relatives discussion with both family and joins both wife and husband,but after 10 days again i caught her while taking with that person.again we are separeted .but now she is filing domestic voilence case.but i asked for divorce.so please provide solution to me.this issue is known to all villagers plus entire mandal.

Answers (3)

328 votes

Sir u first file divorce in the local court for divorce. she filed DVC or black mailing you that she will file? If she already filed DVC then support your case with the help of advocate with all the proofs regarding extra marital affair

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

341 votes

Your case needs to be seriously dealt before she attacks you with all cases which would initially put you in trouble and thereafter she will drag the cases only to harass you and subject you to her harassment to extort money from you. MUST SEE A LAWYER QUICKLY AND FRAME GOOD STRATEGY TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION AT EARLIEST.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
295 votes

Basing on the complaint lodged by you in the police statoon you can file divorve in the court. You can fike the divorce case under adultery.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles