Divorce from wife sec 497ipc wife having affairs with many men

My wife is having sexsual affair with many males and i am having sufficient proofs for it. I am wanting divorce from her is that possible if yes what are the legal procedures required to be done and are there any complications for me to face for getting divorce.

Answers (3)

245 votes

Now you should file divorce Petition before district court against your wife. Ground of pic 497 offense as adultery. So you can divorce. And court will given divorce order thet base.

Atul c. Faldu, Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

288 votes

U will get sure divorce if u have enough proof against her.
Even if u have prrof than she will do not claim for maintenence.
We have to file divorce petition and submit all proofs to court and after that court will pass the order

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
310 votes

Adulterous relations of a spouse is a valid ground for divorce in law. It amounts to cruelty. A proper application for divorce under these grounds need to be made before the family court. Please call for further discussion

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles