Divorce from wife sec 497ipc wife having affairs with many men

My wife is having sexsual affair with many males and i am having sufficient proofs for it. I am wanting divorce from her is that possible if yes what are the legal procedures required to be done and are there any complications for me to face for getting divorce.

Now you should file divorce Petition before district court against your wife. Ground of pic 497 offense as adultery. So you can divorce. And court will given divorce order thet base.

Atul c. Faldu, Advocate

U will get sure divorce if u have enough proof against her.
Even if u have prrof than she will do not claim for maintenence.
We have to file divorce petition and submit all proofs to court and after that court will pass the order

Adulterous relations of a spouse is a valid ground for divorce in law. It amounts to cruelty. A proper application for divorce under these grounds need to be made before the family court. Please call for further discussion