Divorce and Property distribution between me and wife iam NRI 1 child

Good Day Sir, I was married in Year 2012. Me and my wife are Hindu by religion. We have a child who is 4 years old. I am working as engineer and on NRI status. My wife and child is staying with me. Wife is having BBA degree but she is not working. Recently i came to know that my wife had multiple relations before marriage. Additionally she still has relation with many boys after marriage. I have audio proof. She was talking to boys and expressing her love for them. Other than this, she is a cruel lady, she becomes violent and hurts me. I have a FIR copy that proofs her violent nature. She is not liking my parents and always fighting with them. I had too much faith on her after marriage so i have purchased all plots on her name in India, Bihar. Money was earned from my salary and personal loan. I have all transaction details of money. Can i recover these plots by any means. I am getting divorce from her outside India.

Answers (3)

50 votes

If you want to take divorce u may file in the court of principl judge family court patna for the u/s-13 further your alligation made on her cruel behaviour thats the best ground to take file divorce from ur wife.one year must be completed for separation to each other for filing the divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

169 votes

First get rid of your wife. File a divorce petition stating all the facts with relevant documents. So far as property, you claim the same by proving with documents and transaction details. But for all these, you will have to be patient.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
114 votes

Yes, you can take your property back from your wife by way filing a suit in the Court of law. This situation is basically deal with Benami transaction (prohibition) Act, 1988. However, you can only claim over the property that you bought in the name of his wife from your own money.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles