Divorce and alimony detailsIam Hindu,married since 10yrs and seperated

Iam Hindu,married since 10yrs and seperated. i have 2 kids studying in bangalore,iam working as a staffnurse.will i get alimony from my husband and how much.

Answers (4)

82 votes

You have less chance to get permanent alimony. it is depends on cercumstances but for the welfare of the kids will get the maintenance. If having properties, the kids have right over the ancestral property of husband family. Kindly contact for Further details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

227 votes

in This situation you can get permanent alimony you but you should not disclose you are working and you kids also get along with you child maintenance better don't disclose you are working any place

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
209 votes

Dear Madam,
You are entitled for alimony if your husband is earning more than you...Secondly your husband is bound to pay educational expenses and Maintenance for your children...You may immediately file Maintenance cases if no such case is filed...

82 votes

Alimony depends on case facts and circumstances but as you briefed you will get alimony and the amount of alimony depends on financial status of your husband even he can't escape showing his poor financial status , the obligations for taking care lies on him .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles