Divorce & 125 notice has not received

My husband has not received the 125crpc notice willingly or unwillingly? Then what is to be done now?

Answers (2)

156 votes

your husband has not received the summons u/s 125 CrPC willing ly and if it is found that a notice is sent to the address of your husband but he has refused the summons then it will be treated as good service the due non appearance of your husband court will proceed expartee but if it is found that notice has been sent to him but no return has come to the court then you can show the track report then court can pass order as seems fit

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

224 votes

There are other ways to send it across to him, first scan it on camscanner app from your smartphone, then whatsapp him or email him, if sent through mail take a print copy and keep it or if by whatsapp, take screenshot and print it, summons can be sent by both ways

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles