One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Tapobrata Guha

Advocate Tapobrata Guha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 3+ user ratings
Salt Lake, Kolkata
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Motor Accident, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English
Advocate Tapobrata Guha completed his law in the year 2002 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Divorce, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Recovery, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tapobrata enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2002. He is a member of the Barasat Civil Bar Association & Bidhan Nagar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/960/934/2002
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • District Court, Barasat

Get advice from Advocate Tapobrata Guha

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Tapobrata Guha My boyfriend promised me to marry and sexually used me and refused mar My sister in law has filed 498A/406/34 cases against my family.