Did marriage without my consent want to live separate

Sir/mam Meri shadi jbtdsti kr di gii.. Mjhe vha bhut paresan Kia gaya, meri pdhai band karwa di.. Me is shadi ko manyata nhi deti.. Mujhe bhut pratadit Kiya gaya Mere ghrvalo k dwara b or vha b.. Meri agr govt job lgti h to married certificate jruri h? Me nhi bnvana chahti.. Plz help me

Answers (3)

Not having marriage certificate doesn't give you much relief in the sense you are not married.Better to register complaint at nearest police station regarding same and also reach the court for women protection fight tell me when you hot married if you had completed one year then apply for divorce and

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

कानूनी प्रावधानों के अनुसार, यदि आपकी शादी हो चुकी है और अब आप अपने पति के साथ नहीं रहना चाहती है तो आपको हिन्दू विवाह अधिनियम के अंतर्गत विवाह विच्छेद (तलाक )के लिए कुटुंब न्यायालय में आवेदन प्रस्तुत करना होगा |जब तक आपका विवाह विच्छेद (तलाक ) नहीं हो जाता है आपको अपने सभी आवेदनों पर विवाहित अंकित करना होगा | यदि आपके द्वारा आवेदन पर झूठ बोला जाता है और आगे जाकर आप पर विभागीय जांच होती है तो आपकी नोकरी जाने की संभावना है | तलाक आप दोनों आपसे सहमती से या फिर एक तरफ़ा प्राप्त कार सकते है |आपसी सहमती से तलाक प्राप्त करने में समय कम लगता है | परंतु एक तरफ़ा आवेदन में समय अधिक लगने की आशंका रहती है |

आप चाहे तो अलग रह सकती है परंतु यदि आपके पति द्वारा “दाम्पत्य अधिकार की पुनर्स्थापना “ का आवेदन कुटुंब न्यायालय में प्रस्तुत किया जाता है और उसपे आदेश पारित होता है तो आपको अपने पति के घर लोटना पड़ेगा |

इसके अतिरिक्त यह भी उल्लेखनीय है कि आप चाहे तो घरेलु अत्याचार अधिनियम के अंतर्गत भी न्यायिक दण्डाधिकारी के समक्ष एक आवेदन प्रस्तुत कार सकती है और अलग रिहायशी आदेश (सेपरेट रेसिडेंस आर्डर ) प्राप्त कार सकती है |इस अधिनियम के अंतर्गत अन्य तरह की निषेधाज्ञा भी प्राप्त की जा सकती है यदि आपके साथ प्रताड़ना हुई है तो |
परामर्श हेतु संपर्क करे |

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Government job me jab aavedan me puchha jaye tab aapko aapka status married hi likhana hai kyuki abhi aap legally married hai. Agar aap shadi ko manyata nahi dena chahati kyuki aapki shadi jabardasti ki gayi thi to aap turant s.-12 Hindu Marriage act,1955 me aapki shadi ko "shunya" ghoshit karwane hetu yachika prastut kijiye. Aap cruelty ke base par talaq bhi le sakati hai.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am from bangalore. but for some personal reasons, i have moved away from there. my wife chose not to come with me. i am now aware that my wife has f…

Read More

My son & his wife were about to go to USA, as per my Son's Company. Suddenly, few days before departure, she backed-out & went to her pare…

Read More

Can husband and wife stay separately without taking divorce. What if husband wants divorce and wife doesn't want divorce. Can wife has legal right…

Read More

can a Male after having Audio/video proofs of proving that her married life was ended by the joint efforts or his mother in law and his wife file any …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue