Complaint against in laws for mental and physical harassment for Dowry

I am hindu .2015 I was married. After all brutal behavior of in laws and beaten by husband I was back at my home. It took 2 yrs for my father to get all settled and happy but there was no response from my in-laws and my husband. We filed a FIR in which name of my husband, mother in law, sister in law and brother in law is mentioned. But the SHO even after knowing who is wrong did not take any legal action. The lawyer which we appointed also didn't seem to be helpful. Half of the things that dad gave was bought to police station without our concern. After a long hustle case has gone to family court. I cannot see justice. Lawyers say it will go on and nothing can be done. I want to know now what shall I do?

U can file case in domestic violence act in which u can makes all your husband family members as party or muljim and also file case for sec 125 also draft a latter for sp and IG of city against IO and others

What happened to the FIR. Which case is pending in family court. Give all in detail since you have given your problem but not given the current position of cases. Lawyers can help after proper information. Or contact.