One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Anil Vyas

Advocate Anil Vyas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Jodhpur
LawRato23 years Experience
Advocate Anil Vyas
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NRI, Property, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anil Vyas has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anil provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anil enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2001. He is a member of Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1061/2001
Advocate Anil Vyas

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Loan / EMI Issues
Credit Card Issues
Online Transaction Issue
ATM / Credit Card Fraud
Bank issues
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Illegal Termination
Promotion / Pension Issues
Sexual Harrasment
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
Gratuity Issues
Provident Fund (PF)
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Public Drinking / Drunk Driving
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
False Advertising
Hit and Run
Motor Accident
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Arbitration & Mediation
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Cheque Bounce
Builder Delay / Fraud
Family Dispute
File Mutual Consent Divorce
NRI Property Issue
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
  • District Court, Jodhpur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Popular Reviews

Rti se - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Recently connected with him for a case and it has been wonderful working with him. Very soft spoken man.
Over 3 months ago
v.veera raghavaiah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
loved this man's dedication towards his work. Very hardworking nd sensible person with apt knowledge of the legal world.
Over 3 months ago
anjali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawrato suggested me this lawyer and my work was simplified the moment I used lawrato for my case. Highly satisfied with the service and legal advice. Thank you lawrato and Anil Vyas sir.
Over 3 months ago
Lokesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I usually don't post a review but here I must admit, this man is very good at what he does. Highly recommend. 5/5 rating
Over 3 months ago
Varsha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
he is a person with very good reputation and treats his clients with utmost consideration. Great work, keep it up!!!
Over 3 months ago
hemant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent Advocates. We need such kind of advocates who can give proper guidance to customers.
Over 3 months ago
Anonymous User - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
An experienced thoughtful approach towards driving the issue towards resolution/solving the problem. Patient enough in listening and polite enough to answer the query. Felt great speaking to him
Over 3 months ago
Digvijay Singh Ratho - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
All of mine legal problemss r successfully resolve
Over 3 months ago
Bheru regar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Anil Vyas's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light.
Over 3 months ago
Piyush - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Anil Vyas

Questions Answered by Advocate Anil Vyas

Q: Validity of the temple marriage with affidavit

I have done love marriage in a hindu temple with a affidavit from pandit and I have video of full marriage including sath phare, sindoor applying, varnamala , manglasutra but no friends and relatives from either side present. I also got my husband affadivit stating that he is marrying me by his will and he knows me well and this is his first marraige. But after that marriage within a week he got again married at his home by the girl of his parents choice. Now he is denying that my marriage with him is not valid as no registration done and no friends or relative present. Pl guide me which marriage for him is valid as he registered his second marriage he is in army

Advocate Anil Vyas answered
No if he has done marriage with you that is final one and he can’t remarry with another one after getting married with you. You may lodge FIR of bigamy against him for second marriage as it is illegal. You may contact us for more details

Q: The taker is denying to return my money

I lended 400000 to a businessman but did not take any cheque in return, he paid me interest regularly but not it's been 12 months that he has not paid me interest and also now denying to repay the principal amount.I have transaction records in bank passbook for 400000 paid and int received.Kindly help me in getting my money back.Ajay

Advocate Anil Vyas answered
You may lodge FIR under section 420 and 406 of IPC against that person for recovery and cheating with you. You may also file suit for recovery of money on the basis of records. For more details you may contact us.

Q: What Legal arrest rulse of drinking and mar pit kya criminal ki avj m

FIR drink krke mar pit ki kailas k name pr ti pr SHO madem arrest krke uske father or brother ko what's

Advocate Anil Vyas answered
What’s your question? Please tell us legal problems in details so that we may give you proper advice. There are certain laws and power to arrest and nobody can arrested without any written FIR so let us know the copy of FIR. For more details contact us.

Q: Petrak sampti ko dada apne pote ko dena chahe to kese de

Sir ji namaste,Sir ji मेरा एक question ह मेरे दादा जी के नाम पर पूर्वोजो कि सम्पति है मेरे पिता जी मेरे दादा जी का ध्यान नहीं रखते हैं अब मेरे दादा जी वो petrak संपति मुझे dena चाहते हैं केसे दे सकते हैं जिससे मेरे पिता उस पर कोई problem create नहीं कर सके

Advocate Anil Vyas answered
Purvajo ki sampati pe sabhi ka adhikaar hota hai aap apna or apne dad ka hissaa le sakte hai. Dada de aapke paks me relinquish deed execute karwa le or family settlement kar le. For more details contact us.

Q: It Act 67, 67-A , 66-G . Released On Bail

Iam Crminal under section 67 ,67-A, and 66-G of information and technology. I have released on bail after 80 days.. wt is next in future to happen

Advocate Anil Vyas answered
Now after filing the challan by police in court the trial will commence. Court will take cognisance and thereafter charges will be framed against you. Therefore statements of all the parties will be recorded and then judgment. For more details you may contact us.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anil Vyas

Can Advocate Anil Vyas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anil Vyas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Vyas?

When you meet with Advocate Anil Vyas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Vyas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Vyas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Vyas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Vyas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anil Vyas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anil Vyas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anil Vyas?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anil Vyas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Anil Vyas