Clarification regarding job risk in case of divorce petition filed

Hi, In 2016, i got married and due to fightings and uncomfortable with wife, I’m planning to take divorce. As I’m a software employee will my job in risky and let me know further proceedings as well. Thanks

Answers (3)

89 votes

if you have not possible to lead marital life with our wife, you have to prove your uncomfortable with your wife. 2. Are you have children or not not mention , if you have children you must to maintain them and you have to establish your wife's cruelty before court of law cont..advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

130 votes

You can file divorce petition and seek divorce but their shall be a reson for divorce if not then you both have to apply for mutual divorce and the same can be done. Call us throuhg the website for

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
216 votes

Hello Sir,

There is no risk for your job. If there is no compatability between you, you can approach the Court for Divorce either on mutual consent by both the parties or you can file yourself also. If you approach the Court by mutual consent you will be granted Divorce within 6 to 7 months.


Geeta T., Advocate

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My elder sister want to get divorce from his husband with all the things and the car which is on the name of my sister. But her husband is not give a …

Read More

Can the notice/summons served through email in matrimonial disputes.. If so could you please share any such judgements…

Read More

My marriage is done in mandir with hindu rituals is it valid or not .i am married since 2009 and have no kids because my husband alcohol addict…

Read More

I am hindu me and my wife are living separately since July she had issue with me from beginning of my marriage she is blaming to me and my parents lik…

Read More