Clarification regarding job risk in case of divorce petition filed

Hi, In 2016, i got married and due to fightings and uncomfortable with wife, I’m planning to take divorce. As I’m a software employee will my job in risky and let me know further proceedings as well. Thanks

if you have not possible to lead marital life with our wife, you have to prove your uncomfortable with your wife. 2. Are you have children or not not mention , if you have children you must to maintain them and you have to establish your wife's cruelty before court of law cont..advocate

You can file divorce petition and seek divorce but their shall be a reson for divorce if not then you both have to apply for mutual divorce and the same can be done. Call us throuhg the website for

Hello Sir,

There is no risk for your job. If there is no compatability between you, you can approach the Court for Divorce either on mutual consent by both the parties or you can file yourself also. If you approach the Court by mutual consent you will be granted Divorce within 6 to 7 months.

Regards

Geeta T., Advocate