Clarification on the alimony husband is liable to pay on divorce

Court has grated me order to pay RS 3000 to my wife and RS 500 to my daughter per month in the case of section 125 filed by my wife. I have filed section 13 in court which is in progress. Will court ask me to pay alimony money again while giving divorce.

On the above-mentioned queries you have to pay permanent alimony to your wife for the lifetime after divorce. But of your wife remarry after the divorce decree then you will not liable to pay the alimony.

Divorce suit would be decided alone. Alimony will not be awards in the suit for divorce. Maintenance would be decided and fixed in case of 125 crpc. You are being directed to pay interim maintenance. Reat will be decided when the suit for maintenance will be decided.

Yes..Court can.alimony is different than maintenance amount..Infact if your wife is not earning , then she can also file an application under section 24,asking you to pay for the litigation in divorce suit..