Clarification on grounds for mutual consent divorce

My husband asked me for divorce aftr 1.5 months of our marriage.I m also willing to give him divorce as I want hastle free divorce. I need to inquire that should both parties have to hire lawyer or as my husband asked me for divorce so they should hire lawyer? Awaiting ur valuable response. And wat are the criteria for mutual consent divorce according to hindu marriage act,1955.? Thank you..

Yes in case of mutual consent divorce petition there should be 2 advocate one ll represent ur husband nd others for u. Nd the minimum time for mutual consent divorce is 6 months.
Time required for filing of mutual petition is 1 year

Yes you will have hire a lawyer in order to get a divorce. It is very tough to get a divorce. However, courts grant divorce by mutual consent readily. You will have to hire a lawyer to represent you in court. Courts always try to explore the possibility of compromise so there has to be someone representing who will complete the pleadings of the court and do necessary work

Ya advocate is required by both parties as at the time of recording statements in court they r to be identified by their respective lawyers so that no fraud is played with the Court & the criteria is that case gets finished in two dates / 2nd motion as terms r already settled between the parties.

If there is everything settled in between both of you then no need to worry single lawyer may also appear on your behalf, but it is better if saperate lawyers appears on both your behalf.

Both lawyers will identify you.