Clarification of rights of woman in divorce matter

What are my rights if I seek a divorce?? Married for last 11 years and have a daughter

You may move an application for maintainence in the court under the provisions of hindu marriage act or crpc. Even, you may claim your stridhan from your husband and you may claim your and your daughter's share in all properties of your husband.

You can file for divorce under the Hindu law, Cristian law or Muslim law to which ever religion you belong to.
In case there was violence against you by your husband and family members you can also file a complain under D.V Act & I.P.C.
You can also claim for Maintainence for yourself and for your unmarried daughter.

U have wast right if your are a woman otherwise u will suffer this is the great remedy for your case just file a case against your husband and win by check and mate this is the only solution for yoursjhk