cheating issue,promised to marry,later found he cheated

a guy promised to marry me,we were in a relation for two n half years, just before he flew to abroad he gave some stupid reasons in the name of astrology and said we cant get married. after he left i asked him again but he stopped responding. later i came to know that he was cheating on me.. when questioned he came up with several stories. i would like to file a case against him. can you please assist me through this?i belong to SC and He belongs to OC

hi
please approach the nearest woman police station and file the complaint for offences of cheating, rape( if you had had physical relationship) and in your case atrocities under SC/ST act will be squarely applicable.
please contact a lawyer for proper drafting of your complaint

s, you can file attrocity case, and also cheating case, do have any children, here in this query you are not mentioned. and first you better to approach the nearest police station and and file a criminal case against him.