cheating issue,promised to marry,later found he cheated

a guy promised to marry me,we were in a relation for two n half years, just before he flew to abroad he gave some stupid reasons in the name of astrology and said we cant get married. after he left i asked him again but he stopped responding. later i came to know that he was cheating on me.. when questioned he came up with several stories. i would like to file a case against him. can you please assist me through this?i belong to SC and He belongs to OC

Answers (2)

131 votes

please approach the nearest woman police station and file the complaint for offences of cheating, rape( if you had had physical relationship) and in your case atrocities under SC/ST act will be squarely applicable.
please contact a lawyer for proper drafting of your complaint

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

117 votes

s, you can file attrocity case, and also cheating case, do have any children, here in this query you are not mentioned. and first you better to approach the nearest police station and and file a criminal case against him.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles