Certified Copies Not Been Supplied For So Long

I hv divorce case in Tis hazari family court. I filed an URGENT application for obtaining certified copies of daily order sheets and some other submissions (2 separate for these). It is been more than 2 months and i have not received certified copies. When I go to copying agency, it says file is not received from court . When I talk to ahlmad, he says that the judge is not signing and not releasing the file. I even need to file appeal against one daily order but without certified order sheet, I cannot. What can be done in such a case ???? It seems that judge (dinesh) is basically harassing us knowingly and deliberately not releasing the file for copying

Answers (3)

203 votes

Dear client,

Pls write an application to judge. Dear client the day on which you receive the certified copy from that day ur appeal period count. Dear client for more clarification u can contact me and I m happy to help u.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

212 votes

You should try and get a copy from the website of Delhi District Courts. However, the same shall not be admissible in the appeal. In case you are denied the certified copy again, we have a remedy which can prove to be effective.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
283 votes

sir, there is no case where the judge would harass you for obtaining certified copy of order. there has definitely been some miscommunication between the authorities or they didnt convey it to you properly. usually, a period of 30 days is given to file the appeal. if you cannot obtain the certified copy then you can take a printout of the order and attach your application for obtaining certified copy along with it and file an appeal

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles