Certified Copies Not Been Supplied For So Long

I hv divorce case in Tis hazari family court. I filed an URGENT application for obtaining certified copies of daily order sheets and some other submissions (2 separate for these). It is been more than 2 months and i have not received certified copies. When I go to copying agency, it says file is not received from court . When I talk to ahlmad, he says that the judge is not signing and not releasing the file. I even need to file appeal against one daily order but without certified order sheet, I cannot. What can be done in such a case ???? It seems that judge (dinesh) is basically harassing us knowingly and deliberately not releasing the file for copying

sir, there is no case where the judge would harass you for obtaining certified copy of order. there has definitely been some miscommunication between the authorities or they didnt convey it to you properly. usually, a period of 30 days is given to file the appeal. if you cannot obtain the certified copy then you can take a printout of the order and attach your application for obtaining certified copy along with it and file an appeal

You should try and get a copy from the website of Delhi District Courts. However, the same shall not be admissible in the appeal. In case you are denied the certified copy again, we have a remedy which can prove to be effective.

Dear client,

Pls write an application to judge. Dear client the day on which you receive the certified copy from that day ur appeal period count. Dear client for more clarification u can contact me and I m happy to help u.