Case to be filed against husband for threatening the kids

My husband and I got married through the Special Marriage act. We have been living separately from the past 6 years. I have two kids (Boy Age 9 + Girl Age 8) who have been living with me all this while but couple of months back my husband took them along with him and is now threatening me and my kids that he will send them to a govt school as he does not have money to take care of their expenses. I want them to study in the private school as they have been. What kind of case can i file against him ? and also how can i apply for Divorce too...

You can file a case for divorce seeking custody of the children and also for maintenance.

You must start preparing the proofs you will submit later and the list of people who maybe your witness in the case.

For the process a lawyer can help. Feel free to consult me.

even though your husband has an equal right on the kids as you but he cannot do anything to their detriment. the interest of the child is paramount and cannot be compromised with. the legal cases will depend on the facts and circumstances but you have various legal remedies available at your disposal