Can the other spouse get the copies of asset liability affidavit copy?

In Divorce Law
In maintenence case, can the other spouse get copy of my asset, liability, income, expense affidavit which was produced in court? As i don't want to disclose my private details.

It’s always shared with the opposite party’s counsel. On the basis of that only the interim arguments will take place and the maintenance will be decided. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Hi..!!
Yes, this is a rule that whatever you submit in the court, you will have to give a copy of the same to the opposite side and otherwise also if you have placed it on record of the court file then other party can easily inspect the court record and get the copy by means of certified copy.

As per the information provided by you, it is essential to disclose everything in yeh affidavit. It is better to address the issue and understand it on a meeting so that sane legal advise can be given.