One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jia Kapur

Advocate Jia Kapur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoKarol Bagh, Delhi
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Startup, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jia Kapur has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Jia Kapur

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

ashok arora - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for showing your great example of service and giving me your wonderful advice. It really meant a lot to me that you were so willing to listen and help me out. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me.
Over 3 months ago
Vicky Chandra Ranjan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she is a very good lawyer but one thing which I would specially like to mention about her was her personality and the way she spoke to her clients. Generous woman with experience and affordable fees.
Over 3 months ago
Tanvi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She is a very dedicated nd experienced lawyer. The team responds quickly. Overall nice experience, got my issue resolved from this wise woman.
Over 3 months ago
Karan Chaudhary - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she is a very decent woman and has appropriate knowledge of legal issues he gave me piece of advice free of cost and suggested further course of action other advocates use false rating to impress petitioners but she is a gem
2 months ago
Anuj Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called her but after her guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to her.
2 months ago
Meenu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was most needed guidance. Like the way they help
2 months ago
Faizan Ali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very good and satisfying . it helped me a lot
Over 3 months ago
Dheeraj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Jia advised that we don’t need a lawyer in our case, and guided the procedure to get job done, without any incentive We highly recommend her
1 month ago
Priyadarshani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Under Adv.Jia Kapur's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue.
1 month ago
Gaurav Kumar Rangan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good lawyer
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Jia Kapur

Q: Divorce petition filed by husband, FIR by wife registered after 18days

Dear Lawyers, I got married 18th October 2021 and 13th December 2021 i met with a nearly fatal accident. Wife started ill treating me and didn't bother to learn anything about my crucial medical condition and the care it needs. October 21st, I filed a divorce petition and in second week of November I learn that wife filed an FIR u/s 498a, 406, 322, 354 (against my father) and IPC 377 (against me). Irrespective of the fact that recovered from an accident where I came out of a coma. Question is - how and where do i file my anticipatory bail? Also, can I continue my life normally? What steps should I take? Kindly advise

Advocate Jia Kapur answered
First of all you will have to file the anticipatory bail in the distrust court itself of the concerned jurisdiction and the trial of the said FIR will run side by side. In case the anticipatory bail of your is rejected in the district court, then in that case you can file the same in the Delhi High Court. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact.

Q: Brother trying to kick me off family property

My brother is a narcassist and thinks he is entitled to everything. He is currenty threatening to kick me off the family property owned by our father which my family and i have resided on for the last 12 years. He is also threaening me with legal actions. What are my rights and can he getin trouble for making up lies about me and harassing me?

Advocate Jia Kapur answered
You need to clarify and state more facts. In order to advice you better I first need to know that whether your father died intestate or did he left any will. And the property which you are stating of here is a self acquired property of your father or an ancestral property. If you father had died intestate i.e., without living any will behind then in that case all the class 1 legal heirs are entitled to equal share in all the properties of your father and in that case your brother can ask you for his share in the property and if you are not able to settle the matter amicably then you can approach the court of law for partition of the properties by metes and bound. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact.

Q: Husband regular fighting at home and escape with my child

After 10 years of marriage husband beaten badly and regular tourcher ,haressed ,I'll behaved regularly at home all the family person support his child and my children one boy n girl also suffered regularly by his behaviour .last week father / husband without knowing me take my son and his mother with him run way from home now what I have to do ? Regularly haress now through call and watsup recording messages to me now I suffer more n more because of my child boy .pls help what to do

Advocate Jia Kapur answered
File a CAW Cell complaint immediately with regard to all the harassment which you have faced and is facing till date and also with regard to your child. You should also file a custody case for permanent customer for both the children and a maintenance case for seeking maintenance from your husband for you and the children, as he is legally obligated to maintain you all. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact.

Q: Child custody matter- mother wants permanent custody

Hi, I am a mother of 10 years old girl. I am living separately from my husband from past 2 months. For lawful custody of my child, which cases can I file? Is case under guardianship act be filed?I want court order for permanent custody.Thanks

Advocate Jia Kapur answered
If you a are Hindu and the solemnisation of the marriage was according to Hindu laws, then you will have to file a petition under Sec 26 of the Hindu marriage act, 1955 for the child custody. The court grants the custody of the child after scrutinising various parameters like welfare of child, wish-fullness of the child etc. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact.

Q: Pending relieving letter, salary and gratuity

I have given request for retirement to my company after crossing superannuation age of 60 on 22 April 22.Till date neither relieved nor paid any salary. Company stopped attending phones, WhatsApp messages and mails.Stopped company mail Id by them.

Advocate Jia Kapur answered
In such a scenario it is advisable to send a legal notice to the said company, demanding your relieving letter and the FNF within a stipulated time period. If the company do not comply with the said legal notice then you can take the appropriate legal action against them before the court of competent jurisdiction, in accordance with law. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jia Kapur

Can Advocate Jia Kapur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jia Kapur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jia Kapur?

When you meet with Advocate Jia Kapur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jia Kapur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jia Kapur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jia Kapur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jia Kapur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jia Kapur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jia Kapur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jia Kapur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jia Kapur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.