Can my ex husband stop me from remarrying after divorce

My friend (who was a Muslim) converted to Hinduism and married a Hindu boy according to Hindu marriage law in 2011. After one year they wanted their mutual divorce done.but according to the Hindu marriage act only after completing 2 years a couple can apply for divorce. So their advocate showed their marriage registration date of year 2010 to the court and got their divorce done. Will it create any problem if she marry again to another man? Can her previous husband create any problem to her?

Since both the spouses agreed and voluntarily put their signatures in the plaint of the mutual consent divorce, they affirm that whatever is stated there is true to their knowledge and belief and also the information derived are correct. Hence, the husband after the decree of divorce can not later on say that the information given in the plaint was untrue which will rather jeopardize his own stand. Hence don't worry, there is no bar in conducting a second marriage now, even if the erstwhile husband raises any issue, the same eventually won't stand. All the best. Regards

It is illegal but It will not create any problem as the husband has not challenged the Decree passed by the court as we are in 2018. It would be better to wait till her 1st husband gets married and then she gets remarried.

No your husband cannot do anything after you get hold of the divorce decree, you can marry after 90 days of the divorce decree passed and you are not answerable to anyone for this and you have to marry under special marriage act.