Can i take Divorce from wife in both condition mutual or single

Hi ! i was married in last may 2015. I have a daughter of 3 months. In this 18 months of marriage my wife family full interfare in my family matter. Everymonth they do meeting in my house with politician and police and they make a pressure on me and my family. And my wife give full support of her parrents. I m so dispointed. I m in a goverment job and belong a middle class family. I m so tired . Every day a new issue is come. Sir i want to take a divorce with my wife. But i afaired in matter of my family because i do not want that my family undergoes to some problem by me. So sir please advice me that there is any way that i take a divorce and my family will be safe hand.

Answers (5)

142 votes

Yes you can got it by both way mutuan concent is an easy way maximum time in proceedings one year and minimum time six month. By mutual not it isno necessary of any ground but by single a long processes.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

154 votes

Yer you may get divorce by mutual consent or one sided .but in both case you have to give allomony to your wife .in this matter what is your wife view ? Does she want to give you divorce or not .if she is agree in mutual than its. Good both of you

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
179 votes

Hi, yes you can opt for mutual divorce in which both you and your wife are ready to mutually separate. In case she is ready for mutual divorce you can in your mutual agreement draft a condition that she or her parents any relative won't interfere or in any manner harm your family. In case she is not ready for mutual divorce you can file a divorce taking a ground of cruelty and put an application before the court to pass directions not to in any manner harm your family.

189 votes

मेरा ऐसा मानना है कि अभी आप इस तरह का कोई कदम ना ही लें , तो उचित होगा ।
क्योंकि जो कुछ भी आपने बताया उसके लिए साक्ष्य होना आवश्यक है , तभी आप न्यायालय के समक्ष अपनी बात को दृढ़ता से रख पायेंगे ।
मेरा सुझाव है कि आप आपनी पत्नी से उन सभी विषयों पर खुल कर बात करें , जिस पर उसके परिजनों द्वारा दखलंदाजी की जाती है ; संभव है कि मामला सुलझ जाये ।
और यदि आपने तलाक लेने का ही निश्चय कर लिया है तो प्रयास करें कि तलाक सहमति के आधार पर हो ; इससे आपके ही समय की बचत होगी ।
इन सबके अतिरिक्त एक बात याद रखें कि तलाक लेने पर आपको अपनी पत्नी एवं बच्चे को एकमुश्त धनराशि उनके उचित भरण पोषण हेतु देनी ही होगी।

154 votes

You can definitely take divorce from your office on this ground itself. Because carrying on meetings in your house and creating any unwanted pressure with the help of police and politicians is a ground for taking divorce.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles