Can I request mediation before replying to divorce notice

I have received a legal notice from court asking to appear and file reply against the divorce petition filed by my husband. Can I request a mediation before replying to the notice..i hope if I apologize for the mistakes my marriage can be saved or is it compulsory to file reply before even mediation is ordered

dear client as per section 13 six months which is granted is for mediation only it's a good effort from your side u want to save ur marriage you can definitely request before the court for mutual settlement or you can sort directly out of the court settlement if you think ur husband will respond on ur apologies for further details u can contact us with your relevant documents for paid consultation.

if you get a divorce notice by your husbands so you can solve your case in the centre of mediation to because if your divorce suit so before sending the court you must send your letter to mediation centre for reconciliation agreement your question is unclear please call me and your can get information

hello you receive the legal notice from court asking and appeared to five reply against the type of petition from my husband you are request a mediation before applying to the noticed you want to apologize for the mistake to save your marriage for that we need to discuss your case