Can I remarry without claiming divorce

Hi, I got married in 2010. Marriage was not registered. Got divorce decree in 2014. Can I remarry without claiming divorcee in marriage registration form. Thanks

Once you fill wrong status, as 'unmarried', in coloms of Marriage Registration form, by hiding true status 'Divorcee' it will be a offence as per Marriage Registration Act as well as under the Indian Penal Code.
Your status or any other information fills in the form is declaration under oath which must be true otherwise will be an offence.
So Be careful. Proceed with clean hands.

Dear Querist, Although your marriage was not registered but your divorce decree is by a Court of Law. So now when you are filling the marriage registration form and dont mention 'Divorcee' that means you are not disclosing the true and correct facts on oath, which is an offence. So, it is advisable to mention/disclose true facts and not to hide any details.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar