Can I get a divorce if my husband harasses me sexually

Sir, My sisters daughter wants to divorce from her husband due to sex harassment after the marriage (by forced married the girl )doubtful her always, illegal sex with other omens in his house, frequently betting her , now she is severe UTERUS problem for the pat two years , she dont have support from her parents ,no income for the past years unable to maintain his criminal activity she left from her house and wants divorce . She is a Christian having two children.Church pastor also counselled no use.Kindly guide.

you can file a divorce petition before the family court under the indian divorce act on the grounds of cruelty and you can get divorce from your husband legally through court and also you can get maintenance for you and also for treatment

Your sister's daughter is suffering a lot. It is better that she applies for divorce immediately on the ground of cruelty. She can file a petition for divorce with all the details of the sexual cruelty that her husband is doing to her. Why is she not taking any steps to apply for divorce. If she needs any further advice or assistance, she can contact me.

You can file a case against her husband and get maintenance for the children for their lively hood and for their studies and can apply for divorce and can try to get settlement also at the time of divorce.

Such brutal act amounts to cruelty. The aggrieved spouse can institute a petition before the competent family court to dissolve the marriage. Where was the marriage solemnized? If it is within Chennai,