Bride claiming that she is divorcee but fails to show proof. Advise.

bride says she is a divorcee, but fail to show the proof. Do we have any option to the legal documents for bride's divorce papers?

Answers (4)

226 votes


Family court / Mahila is the ultimate authority whatever decree passed in the court can be obtained from the Trial Court , then procceed accordingly.Contact me for right solution and to get the copy from the juridictional court,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

149 votes

Yes, you can get the Certified copy of the order from the court by applying Copy Application before in the family court where they obtained Divorce order.
....... ................................ .

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
170 votes

If she says divorcee then legal papers can be verified and even the you can obtain the legal papers also the divorce order. For further information call me. .

181 votes

It is possible. Ask her to give the Divorce case number and the Court name , whether the divorce granded. If yiur have that details then u can apply for certified copy and get it.In case of Chennai family court, if u provide the parties name and year details than I can help you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles