Bride claiming that she is divorcee but fails to show proof. Advise.

bride says she is a divorcee, but fail to show the proof. Do we have any option to the legal documents for bride's divorce papers?

HELLO,

Family court / Mahila is the ultimate authority whatever decree passed in the court can be obtained from the Trial Court , then procceed accordingly.Contact me for right solution and to get the copy from the juridictional court,

Yes, you can get the Certified copy of the order from the court by applying Copy Application before in the family court where they obtained Divorce order.
....... ................................ .

If she says divorcee then legal papers can be verified and even the you can obtain the legal papers also the divorce order. For further information call me. .

It is possible. Ask her to give the Divorce case number and the Court name , whether the divorce granded. If yiur have that details then u can apply for certified copy and get it.In case of Chennai family court, if u provide the parties name and year details than I can help you.