One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Erode - G Jayaprakash

G Jayaprakash

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Periyar Mandram, Erode
23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
G Jayaprakash has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 23 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. G Jayaprakash's office is in Periyar Mandram, Erode.
  • Distrcit Court, Erode

Top Reviews

k mahesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Ok good
Jul 08, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by G Jayaprakash Regarding domestic violence Bride claiming that she is divorcee but fails to show proof. Advise.