Bigamist wife asking for maintenance under dv act

In Divorce Law
Hi exports I married to girl after few months she left my house After few months of that i got know about her first marriage so i filed section 11 to nill and void my marriage. After getting notice of section 11 she filed dv case in dv case she ask for maintenance and alomny May qustion is ( will she get maintenance. As she is bigmist ) i have video. Pics. Manidr recpit along with her call recorded of accpeting about her 1st marriage She married me without divroce and without telling me about her 1st marriage Is there any relief for her in law Or will i get my all money back which i spent on marriage

You need to appropriately seek a relief for stay at proceedings (Domestic Violence) before the Hon'ble Court of margistrate. For further information or legal services, feel free to have a word with us. All the best!

hi sir
you need to produce all that evidence and file the written statement reproducing all the facts which you have mentioned in your section 11 and order if there is any in your favour in the section 11 petition