Arya Samaj marriage, not registered, seeking divorce

Got married by Arya Samaj custom in July 2017. Didn't register the marriage the court. Due to unavoidable circumstances, seeking divorce from my husband but he won't agree. Didn't disclose marriage to individual families earlier and had been living as single only. Both are Hindu by religion. I (female) don't have proofs i.e. photos and certificate of marriage by Arya Samaj marriage but the boy has. He has been threatening me to release them on social media. Need urgent help.

I would suggest you it's only you that has to decide if u want to continue with the first marriage then also you have to tell your parents if not then also for support of your family at least to whom you can relay upon it would be better if you disclose this to the close relative who can put your feeling better to your elders if any problem arises you can mediate them through us also as an advocate.

Dear Client,

You need to establish your marriage at the earliest, for the same the copy of the proof is same to be deduced from the concerned authority. Even of the marriage is not registered but the same is now solemnized. In case you need any other legal assistance do feel free to contact.

Regards.