Alimony in separation can be demanded from my purchased property or no

Hello I got married in April 2017. Since then my wife is misbehaving with me and my parents on one issue or the other. Still it feels that my relationship can come to end any time as indicated by her behavior. I am a bank employee and want to purchase a house on loan. Pl advice in case of separation whether she can ask a share from that property too or may be ordered for the same.

Hello Good evening I'm Advocate Vivek Mishra according tot his statement Yes and No both are scene in which she can claim as she is your wife. well for more information you have to elaborate your query in proper way so that I can give you best advice

in the case of separation she can't claim on your property. however she can ask for the maintenance for her. if she is house wife or if she is working then depends on her income which should be sufficient in the eye of law. and can seek permission to live in same house as long as divorce is not finalised but can't claim on your property.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

According to the Indian Laws if the husband purchased property from his sole financial contribution then he has full rights over this property and he make a will in favor of any person. Wife can claim her share..wife is only entitled to get maintenance amount. But wife can claim on ancestral property or if she made financial contribution in property purchased in the husband .
if you wish to get further information or clarification then please contact me