Advice in case husband wants to nullify registered marriage.

I got my marriage registerd in june 2017 but now my husband says that he has not married me according to traditions and he wants it to be void. But he is doing mba and he stays in hostel he used to come in weekends to my house and stay with me now he says in petition that we have never lived together. I dont want divorce i want to live with him.he and his parents wants so much dowry.

Once he got married and got registered it is hard to prove that it is void, further you may be having photographs and marriage registration is sufficient, further you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights where the court can direct your husband to live with you or join you to lead married life and can also dismiss his petition.

Once the marriage is registered it is recognized nobody can cancel the marriage. The marriage cannot be nullified or cancelled without filing it to court , for nullifying the marriage -has to be done before family court within one year of your marriages and after one year regular divorce has to to filed.

You can defend the case stating your marriage has been solemnised as per your religion rites and customs and you can make the divorce petition to be dismissed for want of valid grounds for obtaining divorce decree from the court.