Advice in case husband files for divorce without wife knowledge.

What should a woman do , when husband reject her and wants divorce from her. In this case , what is the law telling , because woman life got spoiled and damaged

If women don't want to give divorce then she can contest the divorce petition, even then court is come conclusion to grant divorce under such circumstances maintenance the court will grant maintenance to wife till her life or second marriage.

When life is damaged then file suit for restitution of conjugal rights, domestic violence act against hi harass him in court later file maintenance case against him and take amount from him if an child file maintenance

Hi...if you received the summons from the court you appear before thecourt and file a vakalath and take copy ofthe divorce petition from the court and court willgive you a time to file your objection to the divorce petitio Thank you