Advice in case husband filed for divorce without knowledge.

My husband has filed divorce case.I don't want divorce Noether I want to live WD him as he and his family beats me Nd ask for more money.I have a girl child. for baby I don't want separation.Is it possible.

if such atrocities are done upon you by your husband you should first inform the police regarding the cruelities and apart from it file a case under 125 of crpc for maintainace
you can not morally bound him for living with you

yes it is possible , u have to hire an advocate on your behalf who can keep track record of your case , and can represent ur facts in court when required.
.