Advice in case husband filed for divorce without knowledge.

My husband has filed divorce case.I don't want divorce Noether I want to live WD him as he and his family beats me Nd ask for more money.I have a girl child. for baby I don't want separation.Is it possible.

Answers (2)

64 votes

if such atrocities are done upon you by your husband you should first inform the police regarding the cruelities and apart from it file a case under 125 of crpc for maintainace
you can not morally bound him for living with you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

301 votes

yes it is possible , u have to hire an advocate on your behalf who can keep track record of your case , and can represent ur facts in court when required.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles