About Divorce

If a woman wants to take divorce from their husbands without mutual consent and she is having baby also then is she eligible to take compensation from husband ...?

yes......you can file a suit for divorce and can claim for maintenace from your husband on any reasonable grounds for this purpose you have to file a divorce petition in court of competent jurisdiction

yes she can file a divorce along with the maintenance but these are two different proceedings if she or the husband are both willing to have a mutual divorce then they can undergo one time settlement and settled the case.