About Divorce

If a woman wants to take divorce from their husbands without mutual consent and she is having baby also then is she eligible to take compensation from husband ...?

Answers (2)

yes......you can file a suit for divorce and can claim for maintenace from your husband on any reasonable grounds for this purpose you have to file a divorce petition in court of competent jurisdiction

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

yes she can file a divorce along with the maintenance but these are two different proceedings if she or the husband are both willing to have a mutual divorce then they can undergo one time settlement and settled the case.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am a Hindu my husband has sent me divorce notice I don’t want to give divorce I want my husband I want to stay with him.…

Read More

How can I get FIR quashed filed by my wife, as she is moving to high court after judgement on divorce by lower court …

Read More

I have been married for 10 months. I want divorce from my husband and want to move on in life. Our personalities and thinking doesn't match.How ca…

Read More

I was unmarried boy. I done court marriage with already marriaged lady.her husband is saying that he will do FIR against us.what should i do?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue