What to do to terminate an online contract of work from home

Hi, I am a house wife I got a call from digie class offering an online typing job were they asked me to register with them on there website and after confirming with an otp, I can start my job . I had to submit it within 12 days. I have a small child due to which I was not able to do the job. So I called them after 3-4 days telling asking them to deactivate my account. But they denied. Now after 12 days they sent me an email of legal notice, asking me to pay the fine of rs.7000. I want to know what can be done?

Pls send your contract copy with the online job provider.

If absence of Contract copy which document do you submitted and verified web pages and signed on forward to me.

If there is nothing contract and agreement there is no problem. Its only depend on contract. which is correct or not.
So pls send paper for cheking to me.

Online contract is valid contract when u accept it. No doubt they were in loss bcoz of you. But you can ask/request them for unable to pay fine and kindly extend days for finish your work and complete their contract and then request them to deactivate your account. Tell them reason taking care of your small child.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers