Time limit to file charge sheet under section 420, 406 and 66A

Hello sir..mere cousin or uske kuch frdnz ko cyber cell ki team ne arrest kia tha 25 jan ko.. FIR me section 420 406 and 66A lgaya h.. to is case me chargesheet file krne ki maximum time limit qa hogi? or bail kitne din me possibl h becoz jb se leke ab tk sirf dates mil rahi h court se

Answers (3)

hello client hru ,
i have read ur query tht ur cousin along with his frinds has been arrested by cyber crime cell undere section 420,406,& 66a and till now the chargesheet has not been filled.max time to file the chargesheet is 3 months,as well as ur getting only dates instead of bail ,you should have already got the bail till now.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi. The time for completing the investigation and filing the charge-sheet/Final Report is 60 days if the alleged accused persona are in police custody. Grant of bail totally depends on the actual facts of the case and the role described by the police in the charge-sheet. Chances of getting bail can only ascertained after reading the relevant documents and evaluating the relevant facts.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Chargesheet has to be filed within 90 days of arrest, after that option of Bail is open. abhi date hi milegi jab tak Chargesheet file nahi ho jaati. bail ke liye contact karei. mil jaaegi bail cheating case mei cyber offence ke sath.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can police take 1 yr to file chargesheet in cyber crime case(fake accnt)? And late cs can be in favour of accused?? Can complainant be in trouble if s…

Read More

I want to ask if someone Sue's me for copyright strikes on YouTube channel. Then will it come under cyber crime or civil law? Will it affect my jo…

Read More

last yr in June dat a mob. no. of a female relative is leaked on facebook from fake account..Few hrs Before leaking d number..X person msged her on he…

Read More

My wife was added by a group admin, she is a social worker and member of large number of social organisation. She is added without consent, and group …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue