Time limit to file charge sheet under section 420, 406 and 66A

Hello sir..mere cousin or uske kuch frdnz ko cyber cell ki team ne arrest kia tha 25 jan ko.. FIR me section 420 406 and 66A lgaya h.. to is case me chargesheet file krne ki maximum time limit qa hogi? or bail kitne din me possibl h becoz jb se leke ab tk sirf dates mil rahi h court se

hello client hru ,
i have read ur query tht ur cousin along with his frinds has been arrested by cyber crime cell undere section 420,406,& 66a and till now the chargesheet has not been filled.max time to file the chargesheet is 3 months,as well as ur getting only dates instead of bail ,you should have already got the bail till now.

Hi. The time for completing the investigation and filing the charge-sheet/Final Report is 60 days if the alleged accused persona are in police custody. Grant of bail totally depends on the actual facts of the case and the role described by the police in the charge-sheet. Chances of getting bail can only ascertained after reading the relevant documents and evaluating the relevant facts.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

Chargesheet has to be filed within 90 days of arrest, after that option of Bail is open. abhi date hi milegi jab tak Chargesheet file nahi ho jaati. bail ke liye contact karei. mil jaaegi bail cheating case mei cyber offence ke sath.