Someone withdrawn money from account through ATM without card

Sir, Someone has withdrawn money from my account thru ATM in RK puram Delhi. But that time the ATM card was with me. I have not shared PIN / CVV with anyone. I am residing in Ghaziabad.Kindly let me know where to register the FIR,as Ghaziabad police denied to register FIR. Kindly help , I have lost bigger amount & I am in urgent need of money. Thanks & regards, 

Write the details in a letter and forward to police station concerned for registering FIR,they can register Zero FIR and subsequently it can be transfered to concerned police station.Approach court in near by and they will ask Police to register FIR.More when we speak

Respected Sir,
first of all you should contact to bank and register a complaint their with respect to this illegal tranasaction and also ask them to retain the copy of CCTV footage of the said ATM from where the transaction happened.
then wait for the response from the bank. if they respond positively then your problem is solved. if they are not responding to your complaint or negatively then you can go to police station.
if the police also refused to file the FIR then go to court by filing a complaint under section 200 Cr. P. C. before the magistrate

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

first of all you can lodge FIR both state either Delhi or U.P you can also file a complaint in Magistrate office under sec. 156(3) of Cr.Pc. if police denied register FIR . you must carry bank statement and made a complaint bank official also.
thanks

Hello client hru.i have read Ur query regarding Ur problem as from Ur bank account a huge amount has been widrawn from Ur account without using Ur ATM as at that time the ATM was with u as in this condition FIR has been denied to you in this matter u Ur FIR have to filled in Delhi itself.

Hi. This is a subject matter of investigation. Since the crime took place at R. K. Puram you may file the complaint with PS R. K. Puram. PS R. K. Puram also has an effective cyber crime department. In addition to this a separate representation should also be given to the beanch manager of your bank. In case of such cyber frauds the bank is bound to return the defrauded amount as they are entitled to recover the said amount from the culprits.