Sec 354D, 500, 507, 509, 67 IT ACT, 67A IT ACT

28-Sep-2023 (In Cyber Crime Law)
I have been charged under Sec 354D, 500, 507, 509, 67 IT ACT, 67A IT ACT by my girlfriend's mom. The case has been registered and now I am on bail. The girl has been forced by her family members to register a case against me. Charge sheet has not been filed. What should I do now?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
794 votes
you must go for FRT by managing the police and getting the girl speak for you in court that she has been forced to do this then only there can be some sigh of relief and with help of a lawyer detailed history of case needed to know to guide properly

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."