Received legal notice for posting Google Online review

In Cyber Crime Law
I took services of Dr. Health for 1 year and 3 months. As I found the service of no use, I posted an online review giving 1 star review. Now, I have received a legal notice from their lawyer intimidating me to file cases under libel and criminal law and also filing an FIR against me. The notice also asks me to pay 25,000 Rs. I need help in understanding if these are intimidating techniques as well as how to respond to them.

There is no point of defamation in it as such provided that you have just given one star rating on there website and nothing other then this it mean to say that one has a complete right to express his or her speech of freedom where in no one can make conditions subject to exemptions of the article as such in return you can file a complaint in consumer court on the Clinic nothing to worry about it

Giving opinion on service received not amounts to libel or defamation but if the doctor prooves that you did intentionally without any basis, for your comment he might slap cases against you and moreover providing stars through third party platform not directly affect you , until and unless service provider shifts burden on you stating some strong reasons.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

1. its the case of online defemation. So, only after seeing the legal notice, i would able to provide my opinion.

2. i suggest you to reply the notice accordingly to avoid any consequences against you.