One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Belgaum - Advocate Nikhil Singh

Advocate Nikhil Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCollege Road, Belgaum
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu
Advocate Nikhil Singh completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, including, but not limited to Corporate laws, International Arbitration, Contracts and Commercial Contracts, Secretarial Activities, RERA, Banking and Insurance Laws, Contract Management, Business and commercial Laws, International Commercial Agreement, Compliance and Advisory Services with respect to Strategic, Legal, Due Diligence Management, Financial and other Compliance and Regulatory Matters both Domestic And International.

Advocate Nikhil Singh holds membership of Singapore International Arbitration Centre, Swiss Arbitration Council, Switzerland, London Court of international Arbitration, Karnataka State Bar Council, Commonwealth Lawyers Association, Asia.

He has a total of 3 years of professional experience in providing all kinds of legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nikhil Singh enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2017. He is a member of the Hubli Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/129/2017
  • Bombay High Court
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dharwad
  • High Court of Karnataka, Dharwad Bench
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Belgaum

Popular Reviews

Eva Pereira - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Nikhil Singh 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Nazareth - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Nikhil Singh.
Over 3 months ago
Preeti jk - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Ravindra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Nikhil Singh on the rights and wrongs of my case.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Nikhil Singh

Q: My Brother in Law Is Not Allowing my Sister To Come Our Home

My sister got married 6months back, everyday my brother in law and their family is torturing my sister verbally, emotionally and mentally. They are not allowing her to come our home. We went to bring her home multiple times but it went in vain. How can we bring her home in legal way and proceed legally for divorce??

Advocate Nikhil Singh answered
Nothing to worry about it As such first cheque with her weather she is mentally prepared for divorce if Yes we can proceed for divorce legally If both the parties are ready then we can go for mutual divorce if not will file a petetion

Q: I published a book. So what next. Will I be removed from force

Being a government servant, working as cop I published a book on amazon e-book & paper back

Advocate Nikhil Singh answered
What book it is What is the content of it Weather the content of the book contains any thing against the integrity of india Weather all ready the contents of book is been registered by some other This all things it matters Kindly contact me for further details

Q: Mother in-law interference and guiding wrongly to my wife

Mother in-law in phone conversations to her daughter 1. i will find another guy and get daughter remarried.2. just threaten husband once in a while.3. do some drama saying she has headache, bodypain, etc.4. Everyday speak of someone's divorce case, xyz family problems.5. How law favors women and we can put someone in trouble.6. She threatens saying, i give her mental torture just like that for no reason.7. Always blames my parents, specially my mom.8. she blames me saying, my parents have told her not to speak to her parents and not to meet them. She assumes everything on her own.Got married in Nov-2019 and she is working(40k is salary). we stayed together with my parents for first 4 months and later we moved to a rented house. (She pays current bill and for groceries from online and i pay house rent) Every general talk, she converts into negative and now i am feared to speak to her. Most of the time i have to act as if i have lot of office workPls help me what to do next?

Advocate Nikhil Singh answered
First you look that what you want to to do you want to stay with her legally Or no without your interference how any one can proceed further Be clear to yourself As such we do have legal remidies too For further details contact Me

Q: Unmarried but many sexual relationships

My friend want to know that He is from India, he is unmarried. He has sexual relationships with many girls. One girl caught him with all the things and she is going to do a case. Is it a punishable offence. If yes, then how to avoid this situation or what should he do. Can you please provide a brief answer.

Advocate Nikhil Singh answered
Yes depends upon the situation can’t say without knowing the actual facts of the case as such it’s partially Yes but what kind of sexual activities been performed and what is the Modus operndi wanted to know

Q: House has been rented but without rental agreement not signed by tenan

house has been rented out.but from last 3 months i have not received any rent and the advance amount has also exhausted.Asked the tenant to vacate but from 2 months telling stories today or tommorrow we will vacate....Main thing i dont have a rental agreement. can i go legally....plz suggest

Advocate Nikhil Singh answered
First and foremost in the proper way get the agreement executed between both the parties in good ways latter you can take legal action against as such there is a provision in limit Staion Act , 1963 and the recent suprem court judgement too which is called Adverse Possession henceforth I can suggest you to take the apporpriate action at the earliest possible

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nikhil Singh

Can Advocate Nikhil Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nikhil Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Nikhil Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nikhil Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nikhil Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nikhil Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nikhil Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.