×

Procedure to withdraw complaint from cyber cell and SSP prakasam

I was having some amount of money in Bitcoin-india.org(company). In 8-jan-2018 , Bitcoin-India.org has closed my account and my amount was trapped in that company. So I lodge a online complaint in Delhi Cyber Cell( Economic offense wing) and I received reference number of my complaint. I also sent my application through speed post to Delhi Cyber Cell. After few days Delhi Cyber Cell( Economic offense wing) mailed me the following reply : This is to inform you that the Complaint No. E-2017/2114 filed by you through “Online Complaint for Economic and Cyber Offences” has been sent/transferred to the Senior Superintendent of Police, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh. vide Despatch no. 235/Complt Br/DCP/EOW, Dt - 11.01.2018. After that I got no response from Delhi Cyber Cell and SSP Prakasam On 8/03/2018, Bitcoin-India.org has opened my account and I have withdraw all my money. Now I want to withdraw my complaint from Both Delhi Cyber Cell And SSP Prakasam. How can i withdraw complaint

Write a letter to SSP Prakasam giving reference to your complaint along with a copy to Commissioner Delhi Cyber Crime division requesting withdrawal of the complaint. Follow up after few days (say two weeks). If at all they do not withdraw your complain, contact me

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query in which you have mentioned tht Bitcoin India has sezied you account due to which Ur amount has been stucked due which u have made a complaint to cyber crime cell Delhi as well as to delhi police as well now Ur account have been reactivated again and u have widrawn Ur money from Ur account now u have to close tht account. So u need a proper guidance because as I have already committed a mittake

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
LH House, Bangalore