Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to withdraw complaint from cyber cell and SSP prakasam

I was having some amount of money in Bitcoin-india.org(company). In 8-jan-2018 , Bitcoin-India.org has closed my account and my amount was trapped in that company. So I lodge a online complaint in Delhi Cyber Cell( Economic offense wing) and I received reference number of my complaint. I also sent my application through speed post to Delhi Cyber Cell. After few days Delhi Cyber Cell( Economic offense wing) mailed me the following reply : This is to inform you that the Complaint No. E-2017/2114 filed by you through “Online Complaint for Economic and Cyber Offences” has been sent/transferred to the Senior Superintendent of Police, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh. vide Despatch no. 235/Complt Br/DCP/EOW, Dt - 11.01.2018. After that I got no response from Delhi Cyber Cell and SSP Prakasam On 8/03/2018, Bitcoin-India.org has opened my account and I have withdraw all my money. Now I want to withdraw my complaint from Both Delhi Cyber Cell And SSP Prakasam. How can i withdraw complaint

Answers (2)

Write a letter to SSP Prakasam giving reference to your complaint along with a copy to Commissioner Delhi Cyber Crime division requesting withdrawal of the complaint. Follow up after few days (say two weeks). If at all they do not withdraw your complain, contact me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query in which you have mentioned tht Bitcoin India has sezied you account due to which Ur amount has been stucked due which u have made a complaint to cyber crime cell Delhi as well as to delhi police as well now Ur account have been reactivated again and u have widrawn Ur money from Ur account now u have to close tht account. So u need a proper guidance because as I have already committed a mittake

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
12 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I used to talk to two different girls at a same time. I also used to do sexting with them Aged between 16-18. I am 23 male. Now both are threatening m…

Read More

I was stated online trading in expert option. I lost around 4 lack 50 thousand INR. I thought it was my luck but. After checking reviews of it and aft…

Read More

Complainant(girl) filed F.I.R against me but still no chargesheet filed by police.THE F.I.R was registered on 30/01/2017 .The complaint was about fake…

Read More

If Someone Sends Middle Finger emoji to many Girls privately on WhatsApp (batchmates). Is there any legal Case…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue