Legal enquiry about misuse of online portal by students below 18 years

We run two portal one is like just dial listing portal and second one is job portal my question is 1: if I give franchise for my listing portl and franchise do some wrong things or his employee misuse over portl what illegal issue we take to save 2 : over job portal make website for students below 18 year if someone misuse there information what illegal action we take to save over self

You have to make contract / agreement, terms and condition for franchise and students for restrain misuse .
Shift all burden of any legal issue including your expenditure towards solving issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers