Invested in company online gave his aadhar card website not working

Hello... Actually i invested in a company online and i have given my aadhar copy pan copy to them.. Now that website is not working.. I m afraid that they can misuse... What can be done

Answers (3)

217 votes

U should be give a complaint regarding ur all documents against that website to ACP,I.G,D.I.G., with all details those u submit in that website and request to ACP,IG,DIG for they enquired for tht website and stop misusing ur documents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

308 votes

Did you sign any agreement or contract of any sorts? any other details of the company which you may have? (such as phone numbers, address, name of officials etc..) If you have any or all of that, write a complaint to the local Police Station stating all the facts and that you also submitted your AADHAR CARD Details and PAN Copy to them. This will help in protecting you against any liability which may arise in case it is misused. Please Contact for proper drafting of the same.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
340 votes

Dear sir,
Immediate police intimation is to be done in this case.

Our legal team can assist you in drafting proper legal intimation as per CrPc.
Request you to send us the complete details so that we can start the drafting process.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles