Invested in company online gave his aadhar card website not working

Hello... Actually i invested in a company online and i have given my aadhar copy pan copy to them.. Now that website is not working.. I m afraid that they can misuse... What can be done

U should be give a complaint regarding ur all documents against that website to ACP,I.G,D.I.G., with all details those u submit in that website and request to ACP,IG,DIG for they enquired for tht website and stop misusing ur documents.

Did you sign any agreement or contract of any sorts? any other details of the company which you may have? (such as phone numbers, address, name of officials etc..) If you have any or all of that, write a complaint to the local Police Station stating all the facts and that you also submitted your AADHAR CARD Details and PAN Copy to them. This will help in protecting you against any liability which may arise in case it is misused. Please Contact for proper drafting of the same.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Dear sir,
Immediate police intimation is to be done in this case.

Our legal team can assist you in drafting proper legal intimation as per CrPc.
Request you to send us the complete details so that we can start the drafting process.
Thx