One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sunil Umaraniya

Advocate Sunil Umaraniya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sunil Umaraniya completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cyber Crime, Criminal, Civil, Customs & Central Excise, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunil enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2014.

Enrollment Number : P/1185/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sunil Umaraniya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunil Umaraniya

Q: How to take the FIR back

I filed a complaint against a guy who I was with for 2 years and when he left me , he threatened and mentally harassed me and my mother. He is currently charged under section 154 crpc and 506,509. The case is under investigation and chargesheet is yet to be filed but my mother is a severe depression patient since 20 years and this thing is causing her alot of pain mentally and my work is also getting affected alot. Please advise if we can take the FIR back

Advocate Sunil Umaraniya answered
you can gave written statement for withdrawal the complaint before the SHO of police station but before give this you should be write carefully because accused/ opposite party can file defamation case or criminal case against you.

Q: Father threatening to desert the family

My father ,59, is a govt officer in delhi.He has an extra martial affair.His girlfriend lives in canada( indian citizen) and he is threatening to leave our family, which includes me ,my elder sister and mother behind.My mother has been a cancer patient thrice and has recovered but she requires constant medical attention.As a proof i Hv pictures of my father's visitor visa to Canada which he acquired in 2019 and the expiry date of which is 2028. He is the only source of income of the family. What can be done in the scenario.

Advocate Sunil Umaraniya answered
You and ur family have so manny legal rights against ur father and his girlfriend.Your mother can file maintenance cases along with criminal cases of 494 ipc and also file complaint to police station against ur father and his girlfriend and u and ur sisters or brother also file maintenance case if you and ur sister or bro are below 18 years. etc. if u want to know more Legal rights of urs, u can contact us.

Q: Invested in company online gave his aadhar card website not working

Hello... Actually i invested in a company online and i have given my aadhar copy pan copy to them.. Now that website is not working.. I m afraid that they can misuse... What can be done

Advocate Sunil Umaraniya answered
U should be give a complaint regarding ur all documents against that website to ACP,I.G,D.I.G., with all details those u submit in that website and request to ACP,IG,DIG for they enquired for tht website and stop misusing ur documents.

Q: What to do if my uncle has been falsely accused for taking bribe

Sir plz reply to my question as soon as possible..... Sir my uncle is in trouble. Uncle ke shop hai kacheri me vhaa ke pathvari hai usne kisi se bribe mangi and then he call to my uncle one person is coming to you and he will give you money plz receive it I will take that money from you tomorrow at the same time the person who give money inform vigilance staff or he is from vigilance staff or not don't know conduct raid and find uncle with just 6000 and that are also fake or counterfeit notes and possible steps we can take in this regard

Advocate Sunil Umaraniya answered
Directly say to vigilance staff tht patvari told me tht one person will come here n he will u some money u receive tht many n i carry tht amount an aftr ur uncle should be show the call details between ur uncle n patvari. N ur uncle or his family members should be gave complaint to S.P.,ACP,I.G,D.I.G etc. Against the patwari regarding above said facts

Q: How can a wife claim a share in husband's property?

Hindu what is the share of wife in property of husband. Also, if some property is registered in the name of wife, is she sole owner and can sell the property independently? how to claim share of property?

Advocate Sunil Umaraniya answered
Wife can claim only the property of self acquired property by husband. And if the wife is owener of property thn she can sale the property of her ownership independently. A husband cant claim the propery of his wife.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunil Umaraniya

Can Advocate Sunil Umaraniya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunil Umaraniya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya?

When you meet with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunil Umaraniya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunil Umaraniya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunil Umaraniya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.