I have doubt that my calls are getting trap by some third party.

Hello , I am facing a emotional phase of life as someone dear to us is no more. now we all family members are in doubt that someone is tracing our numbers. Is it possible ? or any way to find out this?

Answers (1)

331 votes

hello sir I am advocate and you can change your company and you can complain for try and then next one you can load of FIR in company and can I change your company then you in IT Act 66 e loading FIR for company and and other provisions

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles