How to file Complaints against Job consultancy

I got cheated by a job career consultancy of Rs. 93,500 and they are not returning the amount. Now how to recover those money back.

Hi, I believe the consultancy would have cheated many like you. You need to approach cyber crime police with evidences that you. I mean evidences are like., emails,phone conversations,social media communication, any agreement ... etc., . You can file criminal complaint against job consultancy.

Dear friend ,
The issue cannot be shorted out the way u asking for , but it can be in some other way, therefore have to understand all the legal aspect and then choose what you feel best for you . Therefore do contact at our office for better legal help : Adv Pankaj Kumar & associate...

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers