How to file a case of ATM Fraud

Sir, Mujhe ek unknown no. se call aaaya aur mujhe bataaya ki main SBI se bol rahe hai aur mera ATM ka verification bol k Mera CVV aur ATM no. OTP lekar mere ac. se rs 30,000 fraud kar k aapne ac mein transfer kar dia .toh mene police mein FIR darg ki aur ye sab PAYTM k maadhyam se huaa toh mene Cybercell PAYTM se request kiyaa isliye unhone Mujhe Mere ac. ka withdrawal ka data mere email mein bhejaa o mene police ko dikhayaaa toh Uskaa ac. abhi block kiaa hai aur Mujhe ye proof Karna hai ki PAYTM se bhejaa huaaa email ko evidence k roop mein print kiaa hai toh mera Qns. ye hai " wo print wala email jo Mujhe PAYTM ne bhejaaa hai wo ek mera banaaya huaaa DTP file nahin ek sahi evidence hai" toh mera paisa Mujhe wapas mil jayegaa ....Pls help me sir

Answers (1)

249 votes

Yes this can be used as evidence. Also court or police can direct PAYTM to give details about the transaction. Also SBI can be directed to give details of transfer too. As a matter of practice never give details of you bank account to someone on call or email etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles