Complaint against girl for threatening to file case

I had a sex chat with lady, whose no.I found over internet. She told me her charges, then I paid her. Then we exchanged nude pics. After that she found me, my family and friends on FB. Now she is blackmailing me to give her money otherwise she'll file FIR and send sex chat details to my family and friends. Also, se kept deleting the black mailed messages.

Answers (2)

You have to approach the cybercrime police station immediately and file a case against her for blackmaing. You must save all the evidence ( specially the bank transfer statement and blackmaling conversation ). You have to save the evidence and go to the cybercrime police station.
Before that you have to explain the problem with your parents and best friends. So, they will give you moral support to you. Share the problem with your best friends first.
Solution: Please consult an advocate near your jurisdiction to file a case against her immediately( along with hard copy of witness). Don't worry. Have a nice day. Thanks for your query.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

hi.....yours is a case of cyber bullying which is done with methodical planning with intent to extort money. you need quickly see a cyber lawyer who'll help you in taking necessary steps before any damages is caused to you with a fake case.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi....Almost six months ago you signed a contract with the city Until Hindi software to design a project done. The agreed time was 2 months But the pr…

Read More

Sir/maam, My facebook account has been haked on 14th July 10:46pm I have lauded a general diary on my local police station. What should be the next st…

Read More

I have taken girl no. from locanto for adult chat but then i didnot took service now she is threatening me to give my no. to cyber cell. I have not do…

Read More

I am Admin of a confessions page where I post various confessions by anonymous students of our college which we collect by means of google forms. Rece…

Read More