×

Complaint against girl for threatening to file case

I had a sex chat with lady, whose no.I found over internet. She told me her charges, then I paid her. Then we exchanged nude pics. After that she found me, my family and friends on FB. Now she is blackmailing me to give her money otherwise she'll file FIR and send sex chat details to my family and friends. Also, se kept deleting the black mailed messages.

You have to approach the cybercrime police station immediately and file a case against her for blackmaing. You must save all the evidence ( specially the bank transfer statement and blackmaling conversation ). You have to save the evidence and go to the cybercrime police station.
Before that you have to explain the problem with your parents and best friends. So, they will give you moral support to you. Share the problem with your best friends first.
Solution: Please consult an advocate near your jurisdiction to file a case against her immediately( along with hard copy of witness). Don't worry. Have a nice day. Thanks for your query.

hi.....yours is a case of cyber bullying which is done with methodical planning with intent to extort money. you need quickly see a cyber lawyer who'll help you in taking necessary steps before any damages is caused to you with a fake case.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore