Can I be prosecuted for joking around with a an online company

Sir from few days some online course site was calling to buy there course ... So I got irretated and found that site page in Facebook and told them lie that I bought the video lectures from near by cafe which was lie and sent him pen drive photo in hand and now they are telling I will fill a complained on you or say the cafe name..what should i doo sir..I told them I was just joking ..I am freaked out

Tell them it was a joke, if they still bug you, call me. .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello hru client.
I have read Ur query in which Ur been threatened by the on line company for Ur joke which was payed on them by you by telling a lie. At present Ur in trouble u have to take the action from which u can save urself in a manner the company should be in trouble.not you.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers