Without Enquiry FIR made false By Investigation

21-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Sir I have registered FIR u/s 448 , 354(a) and 506 IPC on 22-02-2024. The Investigation Officer without taking any statement from me and without any enquiry made Flase my FIR on 20-05-2024. What is the next procedure made him file Charge Sheet? Can I take any action against Investigation officer In the courts of law? How can I approach Court directly?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
973 votes
Yes, You can approach the Court directly under Section 200CrPC. if you have convincing evidence then the Court may bypass the investigation and start the proceedings. So Don't worry.
Yes, You can file a complaint against the officers for mingling with the accused. My suggestion would be, file a complaint with the State Police Control Authority as well. They Police Authority usually takes these kind of complaints seriously. If you approach State women Commission and State Human Rights. And Also National women Commission and National Human Rights then the Police authorities will feel the heat.

To file the complaint in the Court you need advocate help but for rest of things like women commission etc., You can do it on your own.

All the Best.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
705 votes
hi if the investigation officer had closed your complaint on the ground that there is no proper evidence then you could file protest petition against the closure report but needs to see the contents of the report
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."